Saturday, November 14, 2009

Kanon's first trip to the temple


Kanon, Kelly and I went to the temple tonight. we drove to the new Oquirrh Mountain temple with Matt, Mary and Abigail McBride. It was the first time for both Kanon and Abby to go. It was a snowy night and the traffic on the way was lousy and put us about a half an hour behind. But maybe that is why we had the baptistry pretty much to ourselves. Steve and Darcy were already there and dressed when we arrived.

Earlier today I worked on the garage. Ian and Adam helped me at different times to pull nails and screws out of boards that I had collected in a pile from the kitchen remodel. There is still quite a bit to be done, but at least we made some progress.

Yesterday I went to Freedom Elementary to meet Joseph for "Dad's and Donuts". We sat and read Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban together for about 30 minutes. It was a pleasant time. In the evening we had the Walkers, Glassets and Gooches over for dinner and conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment