Thursday, November 12, 2009

pack meeting tonight


so my first pack meeting as cub master was tonight. not that I did anything. I just stood their looking good in my uniform with a stupid grin on my face. really. I have an assistant and he did it all. all the talking that is. the rest of the den leaders are super seasoned - it's actually quite an amazing group.



in other news, Ian told me that he did not cry today when he left for school. he tells me this now every day when I get home from work because last week we had a talk about how school isn't bad so why should he be sad. since then he seems to have been going a little easier, though he said he got in an argument with another kid day before yesterday.

had a headache all day today, my neck is out of whack.

No comments:

Post a Comment