They've done it! Salt Lake Real have won the MLS Cup. It doesn't seem very real. Growing up in Utah you almost expect that your team is going to fall flat in the end. Way to go Real!
On the home front we had a hard time getting the game. We all went to the McBrides for dinner and to "borrow" their satellite. Kanon and I left to get Kanon to a ward youth fireside. The weather was so crummy that I called Kelly and told her she'd better bring everyone else home too. Thankfully they all made it home safely.
We don't get any kind of TV here at home, much less ESPN, so we huddled around the Mac and listened to the internet stream of Kall700 Sports. When the final shot was placed in the net Kanon, Kelly, Joseph and I erupted into shouts and celebration.
No comments:
Post a Comment